Sunday, August 31, 2008

WARNING!! This is a very long post!!

I think I am going to officially try and post a real post with pictures. I am going to start off with this summer! Wow where did the summer go? I cant believe it has already been here and now its gone. I had quite the summer.. I didn't work this summer because I ended up having to get surgrey at the beginning of the summer, which didn't quite go so well. So during the summer I got to just relax and basically do nothing. I really soaked it up while I could (and i know some of you are probably saying holy cow that girl is lazy.) Well the main reason I didn't end up working is because I was waiting for another surgrey but the insurance would not pay for it so we had to sit here and write all these letters to them to get them to pay for it. Well FINALLY by the end of the summer aug 10th they finally decided that they were going to pay for it and that the surgrey would be sep ninth! Gee there went my whole summer waiting for that dumb surgrey when I could have been out making mula!!!!!!
My family also went camping together this summer!!! It was so much fun to be able to just spend time with my immidiate family and play with my adorable nieces. My parents bought a fourwheeler this summer so we took that. Can I just say one day I will own one of those I love them!!!!

These are my cute little nieces camping!

This is my Dad and oldest brother Ryan caught off guard while I was taking a picture. Lol they weren't expecting me to really take it lol!

This is Me, My mom, and My sister in law. I love them especially my mom, hah this picture describes her personality to a T!

This is my other brother Brandon, my oldest brother Ryan, my sister in law Jessica, and my two nieces lexi and kenzie and their dog starbuck! You can barelly see it but we set up two hammocks, they were so relaxing!


So that was at the beginning the summer. In July one of my best friends Kristin Kujanpaa got married to her next door neighbor Ben Wade. She was the first of all our friends to get married. Gosh she looked amazing it was such a beautiful day and her reception looked amazing! Congrats Kristin I am so happy for you and I love you!!

This is me and linds at kristin wedding, She married kristin husbands best friend Caleb!
These are probably my favorite people in the whole world. This is my bishop and his wife Marci, and my best friend Kara and her boyfriend Todd. (Aren't the trees beautiful, gosh her reception was gorgous!) Here is the cute couple cutting their cake! Here are the five girls that grew up together! Daniele, Kara, Kristin, Mallory and Me!! Gosh I love these girls, it's weird to have one of them be married now! Only four more to go, and I will probably be the last lol!



So as the summer ended our family went on one last trip. We went to our family reunion up to Hidden Springs Ranch. It is about twenty minutes away from starvation resovoir. The cabin we stayed in was huge!!!!!! It was beautiful! It was so fun to see all my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents after not seeing some of them for three years!!

This was the huge pool in the backyard of the cabin, it was so fun we swam in it like three times a day!!!!
This is my cute little cousin Aiden. I think he has got to be the cutest little boy that ever existed!!! I love him to death!!!
Here is a picture of my grandparents and their kids (my aunts, uncles and dad) this actually almost all of my dads family right here just missing a few.

These are almost all the little kids that were there, my cousins, second cousins, and nieces. They are all so dang cute I love them!!!!!

This is my whole immediate family minus my mom.

Our family got into an intense game of spoons one night. When I say intense I mean intese, there was blood and crying and all. But everyone had so much fun though!!

This is what the main level of the cabin looked like. Is it not the prettiest cabin you have ever seen!!! ITS HUGE!!!!!

Ok so downstairs there were eight bedrooms like this and each room had 8 beds looking this, so there were 64 beds total. HUGE HUH!!??? There was also a game room downstairs with a Ping Pong Table, Fooseball and Air hockey!

Also in the basment there were two bathrooms, a girls and guys. This is what they looked like they had 5 stalls and 5 showers. This is just the basement!! Upstairs on the third level there were 6 master suites with their own bathrooms!

That was basically a sum up of my amazing summer I had this year, it was so awesome to spend so much time with my family, because family is everything to me and I love them so much! Sorry this post was so stinking long but I wanted to give you as much detail as I possible could lol!!

No comments: