Sunday, August 31, 2008

Let the Fall Life Begin!!!

The fall life has officially begun!!!! I started my nanny job a couple of weeks ago and I love love it!! I take care of a family that lives in my stake. They have a 7 old boy his name is Case, a 3 old girl named Paige and a 1 year old girl named Lucy. They are the cutest kids ever and I just love them to death!! I watch them in the mornings on Monday, Wensdays and Fridays from 7:30 to 1 then on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30 to 11:30 then go to school from 1 to 5. I love it and am so blessed with the family that I am watching they are so great!


I also started school at UVU last Thursday. This is my first time at college, well kind of.... I finally decided to go to school even though school is NOT my thing one bit, I just dont have the brains nor the patience!!! But I go on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1 to 5:15. I am taking Geology, Sociology, and Psychology. So only 9 credits and just generals, but hey at least I am going right?! I do like it though its defenitly different!


Here is the wonderful school I go to!


(Warning: This post is kind of graphic)
So just this past Friday I got a MicroLaserPeel on my face. I had the worst acne, (sorry to tell you so much info) and scarring and so I needed to do something about it because nothing else was working. Man can I just tell you guys it is the weirdest thing ever. They first numb you face and you lay under a light for about twenty minutes. Then you go into this room and they get a laser and laser your acne and scarring. It smells so nasty, it smells just like burning flesh CAUSE IT IS!!! They burn the first or second layer of skin off depening on how many microns they do. After they are done they get a mirror and show you your face. Holy cow I was gagging!!! I had ash and dead skin all over my face and it stunk so bad (SORRY SO GRAPHIC) and it was so raw, red and it was burning like crazy. The worst is they have to get a towel and rub off all your skin and it hurts so bad cause you skin is so raw. After they are done they rub vasoline on your face and you have to wear the vasoline for 3 days straight and always re applying it... Its a pain but it will be so worth it. Your face is swallon and red after for awhile but then it goes down. My face is actually doing really good now. Its about three days and all the dead skin is starting to sluff off. After a couple of weeks it will be so clear!!!!! I cant wait!!!!

This is the laser machine they use to do the procedure!


So one last exciting thing that is happening this week is.............. I GET MY BRACES OFF ON WED!!!!!!!!!!! I will post pictures! I am so excited I have had them since my senior year of highschool! almost 2 and 1/2 years!!!!!!

This is a picture of me right after I got my braces on (sorry this is a horrible picture of me but this is literally just right after I got them on! I was a little sunburned from the day before lol)

3 comments:

Kyle&Tonya said...

YEA!! SAMMIE started a blog officially!!! It's really cute! What fun pictures...and you said you're life was boring...lol LOVE ya!

Travis and Courtney said...

Sammie!! Hey girl! I am so extited that you have a blog. It's the best! Thanks for saying hi, I love hearing from you! Keep in touch! =)

Kristin said...

hey sammie I found you ! I really hope your face is smelling better =) And I bet you look beautiful with you new smile!