Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Just a quick update!


Man I think I officially suck at posting that is for sure! But I just wanted to give a quick update on my life as of late!
In January I celebrated my birthday and started up school again. My birthday was so great and always is, even if I don't do anything! I love it. Then I started up school. This was going to be my second to last semester before I applied for the Occupational Therapy Assisting program but I decided to just keep going and do my pre reqs for the actual therapy program, so I have quite a few semesters to go!!!
In feburary I have just been dating like CRAZY, and now I am kind of dating someone again and it is sooo fun! I am doing work and school, so that pretty much takes up my WHOLE life, I have been so busy with work and cross training over into PACU, and school because math just officially sucks! I hate it, and it has been taking over my life lately! Well that is pretty much it, I am pretty boring I know, so that is why I don't post very much! When more things get exciting I may post later haha!!! Hope everyone is doing well, with the wonderful thing called LIFE!!!! much love!! :)

No comments: