Tuesday, December 9, 2008

THANKFUL AND MUCH MORE!!!!



My parents: They have done so much for me and my brothers I love them so so much and I dont know what I would ever do without them... They are completely amazing!! I love you mom and dad :)

My Brothers: They are so awesome to me! I truly love them, even though I dont really show it I love them so much and I am greatful for what they do for me..


Kara: We are basically just sisters from another mother. She has been my best friend for 13 years now (wow that is so long) I have loved every minute of our friendship! I dont think anyone knows me better then she does, she knows everything even to this day, I go to her for everything. I love her so much and she has been through LITERALLY everything me, I am so excited to be best friends with her for eternity. I love you so much Kara!

The Martins: This is the family I am currently taking care of. All I can say is I am so truly blessed to have found them. Not only do they provide me with such an amazing job, but with such an amazing friendship.. I dont know what I would ever do without Shannon, I truly love her so much!! She has already done so much for me and I have only known her for like six months! Thanks for everything I love you guys!

The Ostlers: This is the family I used to nanny for 8 years, then their kids just got to old! I love them so much, they have done so much for me and will always be like second parents to me!! I love them so much and greatful for what they have done especially through the hard times that I had, they were always there for me!!!

My friends, Dani Hayes, Chelsea (she is more like a sister) Chase, Hanah, Danielle, Kristin, Bri, Ashley webb, Ashley Houle, Jill Jackson, Alex cooper, Steve Jones, Brooke Jones, Abby, Aubree Worton, Brian Smith, Caitlyn Smith, Steve Smith, Lisa Smith, bishop M, Marci M, and there are SOOO many more, I love all of you so much and I am so greatful for all you guys have done for me! Thank you!! :)

My Home, The car that I drive, The bed I sleep in, The Church, My calling, My testimony, My computer, The Clothes I wear every day, My job, and the list just goes on and on!
I am so greatful for everything I have and I am especially greatful for this season I love spending time with my family and remembering what this season is all about, our savior.


1 comment:

Cody and Jessie said...

Ring Shopping!! That is exciting to hear! I'm happy you have found such an awesome guy to be with. He sounds like a great guy.
I can't believe you and Kara have been friends for 13 years now - that's so long! Kylee and I have been friends for about 12 years now, and it's cool to have a friend that has been through so much of my life with me. That's hard to come by.