Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Martins!

So here is the cute family that I take care of. I have pictures of the two little girls but I only watch the little boy for an hour, because then he goes to school, so I dont have any pictures of him yet. But these kids are such sweethearts, I have truly been blessed with having them in my life.. These little girls teach me so many new things everyday. We have so much fun, going to the park, playing tag, playing with dolls, watching movies, eating, and running around! They parents are some of the nicest people I have ever come across in my life. The mom (shannon) has become one of my best friends, I tell her everything and just love chatting with her, her and I click SOOOOOOOO WELL!!! I dont her husband (Jared) very well but from what I have met he is the nicest guy! Anyway here are some pictures that I took today right after our little walk we went on! Thanks Martins for being so so good to me, you guys are all amazing and I just love you all so much!!! :) Thanks!

It was REALLY bright!

This is Paige, isn't she so stinking cute!!!

This is Lucy the littlest, oh my word she has the funniest personality, she is so stinking cute!

Gosh aren't they just the cutest little girls alive, I just love em!!


This is obviously me with the girls, gosh my FAT FAT face is covering lucy!!

No comments: